Who doesn’t love bacon? It’s so delicious and crispy! If you want to find out more specifics of Bacon Jerky, then you definitely have come to the correct place.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best bacon jerky to buy?
- 2 Best Bacon Jerky Reviews
- 3 Buy Bacon Jerky Online
- 3.1 Jack Link’s Bacon Jerky, Hickory Smoked, 2.5 oz. Bag – Flavorful Ready to Eat Meat Snack with 11g of Protein, Made with 100% Thick Cut, Real Bacon – Trans Fat Free
- 3.2 Tillamook Country Smoker All Natural, Real Hardwood Smoked Honey Glazed Beef Jerky, 10 oz Bag
- 3.3 Oberto Specialty Meats Applewood Smoked Bacon Jerky, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 4)
- 3.4 Slim Jim Bacon Jerky, Hickory Smoked Flavor, 2.75 Oz. Bag (Pack of 8)
- 3.5 Pork Barrel BBQ Uncured Bacon Jerky, Old-Fashioned Maple, Sweet Maple and Brown Sugar with Smoky, Slow Cooked Bacon 2 OZ Snack Pack | As Seen on Shark Tank | Nitrate and Nitrite Free, Gluten Free
- 3.6 Jack Link’s Prime Rib Tender Cuts, Original, 5.6 oz. Sharing Size Bag – Beef Snack with 9g of Protein and 60 Calories, Made with 100% Beef, 96% Fat Free
- 3.7 Delicious Uncured Real Bacon Jerky Hand Crafted Small Batch Kickin' Sriracha MSG Free Nitrate & Nitrite Free (Kickin' Sriracha, 3 pack)
- 3.8 Jack Link’s Zero Sugar Beef Jerky, 7.3 oz. Bag, Pack of 2 – Paleo Friendly Snack with No Artificial Sweeteners, 13g of Protein and 70 Calories per Serving – No Sugar Everyday Snack, Packaging May Vary
- 3.9 Carnivore Candy Bacon Jerky - Spicy Sriracha Flavor
- 3.10 Jack Links Thick Cut Hickory Bacon Jerky (2.85oz)
- 4 More Info
What is the best bacon jerky to buy?
This is the leading selected item of other customers buying items related to bacon jerky. For further possibilities, look at our full recomendations of Bacon Jerky or use the search box.
I’m not sure how healthy bacon is in general, but I know it’s incredibly delicious.
Best Bacon Jerky Reviews
Selected testimonials, ideas and much more info related to bacon jerky:
Click the right upper side icon to get more video suggestions.
Bacon is a food of animal origin, more precisely, the subcutaneous fat of the pig used in cooking. It can be found fresh, salted or smoked, in which case it is named smoked lard or bacon.
Buy Bacon Jerky Online
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN – No matter what time it is, bacon is always a good idea. Jack Link’s Hickory Smoked Bacon Jerky is ready when you are and packed with 11g of protein. It’s a flavorful snack that keeps you satisfied on your busiest days.
- MADE WITH 100% REAL PORK – The best way to start your day…or afternoon! There is no wrong time of day for thick cut slices of real pork bacon that is trans-fat free. They’re an epic protein snack you’re sure to crave!
- FULL OF FLAVOR – Bacon is the best part of the morning, so why eat it only for breakfast? Bacon is delicious any time of day, and with our ready-to-eat bacon jerky, you don’t have to wait to cook or eat it.
- ON-THE-GO & READY TO EAT – Whether you want a quick, easy breakfast or a protein-packed snack between meetings and errands, our portable bacon jerky is the perfect choice. Bacon in the big rig, bacon while you’re DJ’ing – you can never go wrong!
- AMERICA’S #1 JERKY BRAND: When you open a Jack Link’s meat snack, you get a taste of the American tradition that made this family business a success: hard work, fun and quality products. Our protein snacks are the fuel to help you Feed Your Wild Side.
Tillamook Country Smoker All Natural, Real Hardwood Smoked Honey Glazed Beef Jerky, 10 oz Bag
- SATISFY YOUR HUNGER: Savory Beef jerky real hardwood smoked to perfection
- FUEL YOUR BODY: Tender USA Beef with 10g of protein per serving
- PERFECT PROTEIN ON-THE-GO: Our jerky is a great for lunch time, after school, on road trips, for gym time, and on fun outdoor activities
- CRAFTED BY THE BEST, FOR THE BEST: We use only the BEST ingredients fresh from the farm to smoke and season our meat snacks
- Ingredients: Beef, Brown Sugar, Water, Sea Salt, Natural Flavorings, Vinegar, Honey
- Safety Warning: This Product Is Labelled To United States Standards And May Differ From Similar Products Sold Elsewhere In Its Ingredients, Labeling And Allergen Warnings
Oberto Specialty Meats Applewood Smoked Bacon Jerky, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 4)
- REAL WOOD SMOKED: Made from premium pork and smoked over real hardwoods - it doesn't get any more delicious.
- HIGH IN PROTEIN: With 12g of protein per 1oz serving, Oberto Applewood Smoked Bacon Jerky will keep you fueled throughout your day.
- NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS: Made with simple ingredients, our jerky has no preservatives, MSG, or corn syrup. It's also gluten free!
- ON-THE-GO SNACKING: Packed in a convenient, resealable bag to keep your jerky smoky and delicious.
- EST. SEATTLE, WA: Since 1918, we've been making our specialty meats the same way our founder, Constantino Oberto, did.
Slim Jim Bacon Jerky, Hickory Smoked Flavor, 2.75 Oz. Bag (Pack of 8)
- Contains (8) 2.75-oz. bags of Slim Jim Hickory Smoked Bacon Jerky
- Fits a low carb lifestyle with 1g net carbs per serving (1g total carbs minus 0g dietary fiber)
Pork Barrel BBQ Uncured Bacon Jerky, Old-Fashioned Maple, Sweet Maple and Brown Sugar with Smoky, Slow Cooked Bacon 2 OZ Snack Pack | As Seen on Shark Tank | Nitrate and Nitrite Free, Gluten Free
- 2 OZ Bag of Pork Barrel Old-Fashioned Maple Uncured Bacon Jerky
- Pork Barrel BBQ Old Fashioned Maple Bacon Jerky is the perfect marriage of smoke and sweetness.
- This jerky incorporates the sweet taste of maple and brown sugar with the smoky perfection of thick-cut, slow-cooked strips of bacon.
- A Good Source of Protein, No Nitrites or Nitrates except those naturally occuring in celery powder
- As seen on Shark Tank. It's bacon, but better.
Delicious Uncured Real Bacon Jerky Hand Crafted Small Batch Kickin' Sriracha MSG Free Nitrate & Nitrite Free (Kickin' Sriracha, 3 pack)
- SMALL BATCH & HAND CRAFTED Delicious Uncured Bacon Jerky
- MADE WITH 100% REAL BACON Made in the USA in a Bigger Bag than the "other guys"
- NO MSG Shelf Stable (no refrigeration required) It's cooked bacon!
- NO ADDED NITRATES/NITRITES Bacon jerky that'll make your beef jerky beg for mercy.
- EACH PURCHASE YOU MAKE SUPPORTS AMAZING ORGANIZATIONS. Thats our mission! GRASS FED BEEF STICKS YOU WILL LOVE. GUARANTEED or your money back. Bacan Jerky (if you don't know how to spell bacon)
- LOW CARB SNACK – Jack Link’s Zero Sugar Beef Jerky is the jerky you love, with zero sugar. What’s not in this bag is almost as important as what is – no artificial sweeteners, no added nitrates, just 1 carbohydrate and 100% delicious beef jerky
- MADE WITH 100% PREMIUM BEEF – Just like the Jack Link’s Original Beef Jerky you already love, this no sugar jerky is made with lean cuts of 100% premium beef. It’s 98% fat free and makes an epic, high protein snack you’ll crave
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN – Protein is an essential part of your diet and Jack Link’s Beef Jerky is a delicious way to get it. With 13g of high quality protein and 70 calories per serving, it’s a must have snack to keep you going strong
- FULL ON FLAVOR – Jack Link’s Zero Sugar Beef Jerky is marinated in our signature blend of herbs and spices and slow cooked over hardwood smoke for that timeless jerky flavor you love without any sugar
- AMERICA’S #1 JERKY BRAND – When you open a Jack Link’s meat snack, you get a taste of the American tradition that made this family business a success: hard work, fun and quality products. Our protein snacks are the fuel to help you Feed Your Wild Side
Back fat is offered raw and unsmoked as uncured bacon and, like belly bacon, also cured, smoked, cooked and dried. Bacon is cured and smoked with portions of underlying meat.
The United States and Canada have seen an increase in the prevalence of bacon and bacon-related recipes, dubbed “bacon mania”. The selling of bacon in the US has increased significantly since 2011. Sales climbed 9.5% in 2013, making it an all-time high of almost $4 billion in US. In a poll conducted by Smithfield, 65 percent of Americans would support bacon because of their “national food”. Dishes such as bacon explosion, chicken fried bacon, and chocolate-covered bacon have been popularised on the internet, as has using candied bacon. Recipes spread quickly through both countries’ national media, culinary sites, and YouTube.
Bacon can be ready in various ways: in particular, it may or may not be smoked. Some preparations require the addition of water into the meat; bacon sold as dry cured shouldn’t have been subjected to the addition of water. For example, in a retail store a specific type can be described as “dry-cured unsmoked bacon”.
Grilled or fried bacon rashers are a part of the traditional full breakfast, which varies slightly from area to area (full Scottish, full English breakfast etc.).
Last update 2021-03-25. Price and product availability may change.